How to eat to reduce “high blood pressure“?
high blood pressure It is often a common disease of people who are getting older. Due to increasing age Food that cannot be eaten to your heart’s content like in the past Reduced energy metabolism from daily activities. and various chronic diseases. But if you can adjust your eating habits It helps greatly improve the symptoms of high blood pressure. Report from https://ufabet999.com
How to eat to reduce “high blood pressure”?
- Eat more fish and nuts, both fresh and dried.
- Taste the sweetness of fresh fruits and vegetables. instead of synthetic sugar and various snacks
- Reduce food seasoning, including sweet, salty, and spicy.
- Choose complex carbohydrates (brown rice, whole wheat bread) over simple carbohydrates (white rice, white bread).
- Eat the whole fruit instead of drinking fruit juice
- Choose to eat unsaturated fats such as olive oil and canola oil. Soybean oil instead of butter, coconut oil, and palm oil which are saturated fats.
- Choose to eat food made from fresh or frozen ingredients instead of canned food. or ready-made food
- Choose low-sodium foods as much as possible. Using various spices, herbs, vinegar, lemon and other seasonings instead of salt, fish sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, etc. that are high in sodium.
- Eat as little energy-dense food as possible. Maintain balance in the food you eat with good exercise
- Record the food you eat each day. Then bring it in for a weekly check. You can check by yourself what should be done. or should not be eaten in the next week Or you can take your food diary to consult a nutritionist.
If you are not sure whether you will be able to eat food properly or not. You can consult your personal doctor who treats high blood pressure. Or you can also consult a dietitian/nutritionist. And don’t forget to find time to exercise at least 3-5 days in a week. This will help improve your high blood pressure symptoms as well.